Steamed Rice Cake is a really best solution if you have many leftover rice. It’s a super easy recipe and tastes amazing. And here we are the recipe.
- 250 gr cooked rice
- 375 gr coconut milk or water (yes in gram not in ml)
- 250 gr sugar
- 250 gr rice flour
- 250 gr flour
- 1 tsp yeast
- any food coloring (optional)
- Mix cooked rice, coconut milk or water, and sugar with blender until really smooth. Set aside.
- In a big bowl, mix rice flour, flour and yeast well.
- Pour the blender mixture to the flour mix. Mix well using spatula.
- Let it rice for about an hour (it will be a bit bubbling).
- Give some food coloring if you want to.
- Put the mixture to the mold and steam for about 20 minutes.
- Serve when it’s still warm.
Gecategoriseerd in: Recepten