Banana ice cream is the simplest ice cream to make. It only needs one ingredients which is banana itself. It is also delicious and healthy. If you are a fan of banana and ice cream, you should definitely try this recipe.
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- any garnish you like: fresh fruits, nuts, chocolate syrup, etc.
- Cut bananas into small slices and place them in a box or a plate.
- Freeze them for at least 2 hours.
- Take them out from the freezer, put them in food processor or blender and process until smooth (creamy texture). This process will take a while and you’ll have to scrape down the side of your food processor multiple times with a spatula.
- Scoop the ice cream back to a box and freeze them again (around 1-2 hours). Well you can also serve it right away as a soft ice cream.
- Serve with any garnish you like.
Gecategoriseerd in: Recepten