Time: 45min (15min preparation, 25-30min cooking)
- 100g unsalted butter in room temperature
- 100g sugar
- 2 eggs in room temperature
- 150ml milk room temperature
- 200g cake flour
- 60g Nestle MILO
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 bananas
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cut bananas into smaller pieces, and mash them with a fork in a small bowl.
- Put the butter in a large bowl and mash with a whisk. Add sugar and eggs, and mix well.
- Sift in half of the dry ingredients (cake flour, Milo and baking powder) and mix well. Add milk then mix well again.
- Then add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix until completely blended. (make sure that the ingredients it not too cold).
- Then add the mashed banana and mix well, spoon the mixture into muffin cup.
- Place a slice of banana on each muffin. Bake at 180C for 25-30 mins.
- Ready to be served.
If you dont have cake flour at home, you can make it yourself from all purpose flour.
For every cup of flour you use (125gr), take out two tablespoons (24gr) of flour and return it to the flour bin. Replace the two tablespoons of flour that you removed with two tablespoons of cornstarch. Sift the flour and cornstarch together. Sift it again, and again and again. The cornstarch and flour need to be well incorporated and the flour separated. Sift the flour and cornstarch mixture about for or five times.
Gecategoriseerd in: Recepten